Sunday 28 March 2010

Team Steals

Great night out in Taunton yesterday, courtesy of the wonderful Miss Powell who lives at Toad Hall. Jemma and I played Team Steals.
I unscrewed an LED light from the toilets and kept that, it will come in handy since I have no night light at the moment. I also got a piece of paper that was taped to the window (but it was only a job advertisement) and one of the long mats from the bar top. It's all sticky and needs washing, but I'm keeping that too.
Jemma won. She also got a bar mat; a light bulb that doesn't work; a shard of a 'No Smoking' sign (No King); a laminated 'it is illegal to sell liquor to under 18s' sign; one of the containers on the bar top that hold serviettes, straws and cocktail stirrers; an inflatable cowboy hat from a random boy we met in the street, and a plate that she swiped from a pile behind stacked just behind the bar.
Clearly, my effort was pitiful. I blame the teeny tiny bag I was carrying rather than sheer cowardice.

No comments:

Post a Comment