Saturday 3 April 2010

Dark Side of the Moon

I'm feeling better about my name. It might be really very boring, but at least it has some horror film references, e.g. Poltergeist. Aaand said reference was mentioned in Supernatural this week, so now I'm all like ... happy!face =P
Oh and I don't know if I've written about this before but I have paid for my Supernatural Asylum 5 convention tickets. Annoyingly they don't send confirmation until about four weeks before the event (WHYFORGOD'SSAKEWHY???) so I'll have to e-mail them and ask them about it before I book the hotel room (which is non-refundable).
It should be a good event, Misha Collins will be there (who I may or may not be slightly in love with), not to mention all the other awesome people that are there (Anna, Gabriel, Azazel; YAY!)

No comments:

Post a Comment