Saturday 6 March 2010

Stress

Feeling crappy due to sore throat and a stuffy head, not to mention work overload. I've finished for the night. I sat in the kitchen because I couldn't concentrate amongst the clutter of my room. I sat there for 6 hours, typing away and flipping through the gargantuan pile of books (10) beside me. Too much, man. This essay is killing me, mostly because of the amount of procrastination I've been doing on it. I guess that's a stress thing. I never thought of myself as some one who gets stressed over work, but I guess I am; probably only because I know that this year counts. GCSEs and A levels ... no one really looks at those, they're just stepping stones leading up to this. I am in the final level of a game here- the points I gather in this section make my final score.
I thought I would read a fanfic to make myself feel better. I found a really amazing one here, but it isn't exactly cheery. Still, I do feel better for having read it, just because it is so perfect.
I think that once this essay is done (and the presentation for next week), I will take a break from the computer, perhaps just for a day or two. Of course I still have poetry to edit, so I can't make it too long. Oh, and fanfiction to write because I have deadlines for those too. Not that I mind that, these latter are fun deadlines (:

No comments:

Post a Comment