Friday 12 March 2010

Work Overload

Okay, so I'm really struggling with my work now. My strategy for dealing with this work overload so far seems to be to ignore it, which really doesn't help. Thankfully, after Monday, I wont have any deadlines for 6 weeks, which will give me a chance to sort out my poetry stuff and catch up with my reading for Dark Futures.
I got an interview for the Student Associate Scheme, but it's on a day I specifically said I couldn't do, so I have to miss my lecture in the morning, and then get back to Plymouth for 5:30 in order to go to the Gavin Smith talk. If the interview is any time after 2:30 then I can't do it; 600 quid or no. I suppose, really it'd be more beneficial to go to the interview, but I'm not even certain that I want it. I'm only doing it for work experience to get onto a PGCE and not because I actually want to do it. Plus, my mum isn't around that day, so I will have no lifts at all. I'll have to take my suitcase to the interview, which will involve me catching two busses to get to in the first place, then I'll have to rush to the train station in order to get back in time, still in my smart clothes. Not happy.
Now it is time to brave Illich and powerpoint presentations. Good day.

1 comment:

  1. So .....next week I have 4 piees of work to hand in and not one is complete...!
    I believe you are rather lucky, comapred to me anyway! x

    ReplyDelete