Friday 26 February 2010

Ficathon

Last night was very good. I didn't dance as I hadn't had nearly enough to drink (although I was drunk enough to continuously poke the security guard in the bum ((not that kind of poking, you sickos)). For some reason this amused me, but I woke up thinking 'Why the hell did I do that?'). We went home at around 3ish, half-carrying Roisin and watched Garth Marenghi's Darkplace for a bit.
I have my ficathon prompt (contest in which you choose one character and then are given another character from a seperate fandom and have to make them meet- a bit like consequences I suppose). I chose Louis de Point du Lac and was given Azazel, so this should be interesting. I was hoping to get a really cracky character, but I can make this one very dark. I can always add an element of crack in there if I want to. Vampire meets demon; anything could happen, surely?
This is the link, although you can not sign up anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment