Sunday 14 February 2010

Obsession & Guilt

I'm posting too much. I apologise.
I feel a little bad for basically telling E.H and E.H2 that everyone hates them. Not for E.H, I doubt he gives a shit, and his voice coming through the floor ("Go on son, get him!") as he's watching football or some other sports game is annoying me, but for E.H2 (I know, this name-concealing thing is confusing). I've upset her, I think. But she hated me anyway; she's always quite rude and makes sneery remarks that you can barely catch under her breath. I really don't like her, but for some reason upsetting her makes me feel bad. It's very silly.
On a plus note, however, I'm writing fanfiction again (this is good for me, but perhaps not so good for anyone who tries to read it); realising the Dean/Castiel ship has made me even more obsessed with the show than I already was.

No comments:

Post a Comment