Saturday 13 February 2010

A Conversation

Carol, it's not good to anger people whom you have to share living space with. You can't avoid them, you're just making things more awkward. Not to mention Monday's lessons with E.H2. You have to discuss things with her, there's even a possibility you'll have to sit next to her again.

It was awkward anyway. I haven't made things worse.

You appear two-faced. You've basically told them you hate them, yet you're still polite to them.

There's no need to be rude. She wanted to know what the problems we had with them were. I gave her a list. It's up to her whether she wants to make a renewed effort. I'm not going to be horrible to them, that wouldn't help anything. And besides, it comes more naturally to me to be polite than to be rude. If I see them, I say hello. I'm not forcing anything.

They're angry with you.

I'm angry with them. We're all angry with them. They should know that. If no one tells them what they're like then they can't change. An individual progresses or changes through realisations about themselves and the world around them. They seem not to see the world, so it has to be them.

This sucks.

Yeah, it does.

No comments:

Post a Comment