Saturday 2 January 2010

2010

I planned to go into Bridgwater for New Years, but ended up going to Weston as Jenny was having a sort of gathering at hers. Was quite nice and I finally met Alix's boyfriend after about 3 and a half years.

I'm packing my things up tomorrow (or later today) and going back to Plymouth on Sunday. I haven't done anything this holiday and it has felt like an unusally short one. I haven't even finished reading Frankenstein yet and my exam is on it. Ugh. No revision. No reading. I haven't even been that sociable either.
To be fair I did read Oryx and Crake, but I only finished it because I enjoyed it. And I've done some of my story but it really needs editing and whatnot.

Back to Green House and the Evil Housemate (from now on he will be refferred to as E.H). Not that simply omitting his name conceals his identity. Anyone who knows me will know who I'm talking about, and if he ever found this he would know aswell. Not that that will happen, of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment